Local Families Become Home Owners
Local. Experienced. Dedicated.
If you’ve considered owning a home in the Greater San Diego area, this may be the most important website you’ll ever visit! Many families are taking advantage of our local programs which allow nearly anyone to buy their own home, with mortgage payments lower than monthly rent.
We have programs to help you if you:
- have no credit problems and are looking for a path to a home of your own.
- filed for bankruptcy (help in re-establishing your credit, getting you a mortgage and getting you into a home while this is going on)
- have been foreclosed or forced into a Short Sale (help in getting you back to a home you want and the ability to get a mortgage)
- are rebuilding your credit. (Mortgage loans down to 500+ FICO score)
- need help with the down payment. (Assistance programs to get you into a home with as little as 0.5% down)
- need to find the cheapest possible home. (Foreclosures, short sales, fixers & community-redevelopment homes priced below market)
- are plagued by medical/student loan/other collections that are trashing your credit. (these homes avoid a bank loan altogether)
All of the homes available in these exclusive ownership programs are in excellent condition, located in great areas and are available for you to move into immediately. With dozens of 3 bedroom and 4 bedroom homes available, many with 2 car garages and fenced yards, you can choose the one that fits your budget.
We even offer credit repair programs that will allow you to prepare
for a home purchase within 6 to 12 months.
Most of these homes require at least 3% down payment. If you have low to moderate income and do not have the full amount available, we have Down Payment Assistance programs to help you qualify for a loan by lowering your portion of the down payment to as little as 0.5% of the purchase price. If you would like more information about any of this, simply follow out the form and choose the concern appropriate to your situation.
The recent rises in asking prices has been outpacing the increases in rents, but home buying still may make more financial sense, a new study shows. Owning a house was found to be 44 percent cheaper than renting, according to the latest study from Trulia that compared the costs of the two.
The study found that owning is less than half the cost of renting in 46 of the 100 largest metros. “Buying a home is cheaper than renting in all of the 100 largest metro areas,” according to Trulia.
Falling mortgage rates are helping to keep home buying more affordable. But depending on where you live, the difference between owning versus renting can be big or small. For example, in San Francisco, home ownership was found to be 19 percent cheaper than renting, whereas in Detroit owning a house is 70 percent cheaper than renting.